Who else wants to discover the secrets of saving more money?
Having savings available in your bank account is crucial.
If you run into a problem and it requires some money… you can
easily just pay that… and the problem is solved…without the
Nothing changes and you move on with your life.
If you have an opportunity to invest…be it yourself or say real
estate…If you have money you can grow.
On the other hand…Think back to when you had 0 savings in your
account…or very little savings available…
Chances are, most people have experienced that at some point in
Did you feel stressed?
Those are all emotions when you have little or no savings available
It is a very common scenario.
In fact… don’t think that just because you make a decent or high
income that you are immune to this problem.
Here are some statistics that prove that some of the highest
income earners can be just a vulnerable to the average Joe to
being broke or experiencing bankruptcy:
- 60% of players from the NBA will go broke within 5 years
- 78% of NFL players either go broke or are under enormous
financial stress within 2 years of retirement.
- 70% of lottery winners go broke in just a few years
Not to mention many people with decent to high incomes…and
chances are you might know a few always complain that they have
no money left at the end of the month.
You might think to yourself…how is that possible?
Many professional athletes earn millions of dollars a year…
Lawyers and doctors and other high paying professions can easily
earn 6 figures a year or multiple 6 figures…
Lottery winners win millions… amounts that many of us may never
see in our entire life.
Unfortunately there are very common reasons why so many
people have no savings left.
- Lack of financial education
- Family and friends wanting financial assistance
- Impulsive with spending money and no knowing the
difference between a need and a want
- Buying the wrong businesses or getting involved in
businesses they have no idea about
- Joining get rich quick schemes or buying lottery tickets
- Excessive alcohol or drug use
- Thinking that they will earn that money forever and not
planning for the future or unforeseeable events.
- Lack of understanding where their money goes…
And there are just a countless number of reasons why so many
people end up with no savings.
If you would like to learn more about the secrets to saving more
No matter what your income is…
No matter what your financial situation is now…
So that you can live life without having to stress about finances
and even invest to grow your money…